The Lost Unicorn Hotel is a family run hotel imagined and created from passion and pride. Clare & Christos have created a warm and welcome environment showcasing charm, creativity and culture.
- Bed & Breakfast
- Next to the oldest Plane Tree in Europe
- Music Jazz, Piano, Opera Chaotique
- Film avonds
- Acrobatic shows
- Entertaining events agenda
Payment optionsVisa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro
Price per person:
€ 85,- low season, 95,- high season
Distance to center: 120 m Km.
Distance to beach: 4,7 km Km.
Check in Time: after 2 pm
Check out Time: before 12 noon
Double Room, Single Room
Standard prices are for two people per room, per night staying 2 - 6 days.
Come off season for walks in the mountains and have a cup of tea by the fire with your hosts (ask them about the history of the building; they have some fascinating stories), or visit during the summer to explore wild beaches. Beautiful!
- Smoking in not permitted anywhere in the building.
- Children are welcome, but please be aware we do not have family rooms.
- Pets may be allowed during quiet periods, by individual arrangement.
- Luggage may be left in reception downstairs.
- Limited free parking available on first come first served basis.
- We will help with luggage to and from your car.
Charming and intimate Greek Manor House
- Welcome to the most charming and intimate hotel off the beaten tourist track in one of Greece’s most beautiful mountainous regions of central Greece, Tsagarada, Pelion.The Lost Unicorn is an original little hotel that lies hidden in a haven of greenery and flowers, just off the tranquil platia of Agia Paraskevi in Tsangarada. The early 20th century building, first started operating as a hotel in the 1950s. It isn’t quite as grand as most historical Pelion mansions, but we think it is one of the most charming and friendly places to stay on the peninsula.It features a magical flower-filled terrace from where guests can enjoy fine quality European and modern Greek cuisine with a selection of the best Greek wines while overlooking the oldest Plane Tree in Europe.On the ground floor, the large living and dining room, as well as the library, are furnished with polished English Victorian antiques and decorated with a fun collection of unicorns. Upstairs, the bedrooms have private bathrooms, balconies and high ceilings with colonial fans or air conditioning. Breakfast includes homemade bread, jam and marmalade served up alongside silky Greek yoghurt, fresh fruit and cereal, as well as a cooked-to-order full breakfast.
The Elegant Appeal of Style
The interiors contain antiques sourced from all over the world and their elegant appeal is well accompanied by the presence of the hotel’s comfortable library, where books line the floor-to-ceiling shelves and lie in tempting piles on tables. When the appeal of the printed page gets too much, there are plenty of board games and cards, plus a record player and satellite TV, to enjoy. You can relax with a drink, as you flick idly through the pages of one of the many art or cookery books, or perhaps you’d prefer to sit outside on the terrace, which bursts with flowers and colour in the summer, and on which chairs and tables are arranged around a small fountain and beneath the shade of a vine-covered pergola. In the colder months, the dining and drawing rooms, with their sumptuous velvet chairs, glittering chandeliers, glossy tiled floors, Victorian fireplace and baby grand piano will prove irresistible, being simultaneously cosy and elegant, decadent and welcoming.
This accommodation can be found in Tsagarada, the following can be found here:
Beaches in the area:
Villages in the area:
This Accomodation can be found in the following packages:
Package of 8 days to visit the ancient city of Athens, the Peloponnese and Pelion mountain. Includes 7 nights’ accommodation in a hotel of your choice with breakfast, transfers and visits.
€ 429,- to € 729,- depending on hotel (*) and season
Discover authentic Greece. The best tours in Athens and Pelion!
Customize your holiday
On the website there are some suggestions for trips. In addition to this you may already have your own wishes and ideas, or perhaps not at all. With our local knowledge we may well optimize your ideas with you to create the trip of your dreams. Well thought-out itineraries, locations and then arranged everything to perfection. If you are traveling alone, as a couple, with a group or as a family, tell us your ideas and wishes, personally, via Skype or telephone, just when it suits you best.
Pelion Paradise, summer residence of the Olympian Gods
- Enjoy our knowledge of Pelion
- We focus on authentic places only
- We partner with local providers
- We'll arrange everything for you
Read more about everything Pelion has to offer: Discover Pelion